On Sunday Lori and Nolan got a lifer...a Tropical Kingbird stopped in at Fairwinds Golf Course in Nanoose. Sweet bird!
Nolan scoping the Kingbird. The budding young ornithologist...NOT LOL
Lori, Guy and Nolan standing in traffic to look at the Kingbird! Rich took the photo.
Nolan started Parksville Elementary on Monday. He had a great time and is assimilating well. It will be nice to meet kids in our area. I think we'll put him in the French immersion program next year.
Off to school in the pouring rain!

"I've buit this box and I am going to find a use for it. Hmm, I'll sell things. Nails maybe. Why won't anyone walk by? Could it be the gailforce winds and storm? Hmmm
I will give it to Papa and Gramma Lynn instead. They'll appreciate my artisitic
genius." " No really Papa take it, it's yours" lol

No comments:
Post a Comment