So, since my last post we have done all kinds of things. Nolan has been doing great in soccer, Emily has changed her room around about 30 times, Conor went on his first independent Adventure Scout camp, Mom and Nolan and I represented the Brant Festival and The Nature Trust of BC at the Rivers Day Top Bridge Opening, I coordinated a pub night fundraiser with Mom and TNT staff and volunteers for the Brant Wildlife Festival, we celebrated Rich's 41st birthday, Rich got a Rough-legged Hawk at the Englishman, we have all had colds and we are having pork roast with Yorkshire puddings for dinner tonight.
And there you bloody are....
Happy Birthday Rich! (October 17th) We celebrated Rich's birthday on Wednesday after work with GrammLynn and Papa. Emily was on the speaker phone for presents!! Rich was thery happy with his new Shorebird book, his new wallet and cologne...oh and underwear too! A feast of chicken and beef with apple crisp to follow left us all in heaps on the sofa!
I think he mumbled something about Swarovski binoculars in his wish.
For someone wearing such happy pants that is certainly not a very big smile GrammLynn!!
These are the homemade cards Nolan and I made for Rich with the pencil crayon watercolour set.
The weekend before Rich's birthday (October 13th and 14th) Sonu(Nolan's sister) and Amanda (Nolan's step cousin) came for a visit. It had been 3 years since we last saw Sonu and 4 since we last saw Amanda. It was a great weekend. We had a huge breakfast feast on Sunday. Everyone except Papa, Conor and Emily came over! Justin, Amanda and Ryder were there too but I didn't get a photo. I hope the girls come again soon!
These are the photos from the Brant Wildlife Festival Pub Night on October 12th. We worked really hard and the gaming license folks wouldn't issue a license at the last minute because of 1 box being incorrectly ticked. So we made the best of it. The silent and live auctions were awesome. Dave Graham was the MC with Tim Clermont speaking for the Nature Trust. Holly Arntzen and Kevin Wright did the opening set then Shawn Carle and the Streamliners had the whole place dancing. It was a wonderful experience and a great way to have fun in our community!
Rich enjoying himself at the pub night. Just look at the enjoyment!
There's me with Sue Lauman, Celine Hollingsworth, my mom and Amanda Lynch...Justin is just out of the picture.
Holly Arntzen with mom. I am surprised they haven't eloped yet.
Me with one of the events big supporters. She left with a silent auction item and 2 live auction items including the POLE DANCING!!

Warhol Nest Nolan Clause...ho ho ho!
Mom and I waiting for the gates to be opened for the Top Bridge celebrations. September 30th...and Nolan the trooper helper!
Top Bridge.

No comments:
Post a Comment