Tuesday, January 10, 2006

18 days and counting



ILYRM
Wow! Certainly been a trying few months for us. First the move out of Cooper Place and all the emotions associated with that. Then the energy required to fall in love deeply.(so worth it) Then total betrayal by a business partner. Then the inevitable crash of the business once the key partners have disbanded. Then the harsh reality of making a decision on where to live. Back and forth in our minds between Parksville and Kelowna. Now needing employment and a home and so many decisions still pending. Ex's who are less than thrilled and children who are shocked. Trying to move out of the office. Pretty tiring.

I have to say that it has been really nice having someone so special through it all. Going through stuff together as a strong team is so cool. The trust, love and kindness between us is like nothing I have ever experienced. I didn't know such feelings where possible. No matter how stressful the situation there is still a certain happiness inside becasue Rich exists. ILYRM!

So final decisions include: Rich is moving to Parksville on January 27th-28th(4 months to the day since we met), I am moving back to Cooper Place for a couple weeks to sort out all the rest, I am moving my stuff to a storage unit, Rich and I have accepted a woodworking proposition from The Backyard Wildbird and Nature Store. These things have been decided.

We'll keep ya posted on all the rest.

4 comments:

cher said...

I'm so excited for you guys and all the future you have ahead of you!

Conky said...

whoaaaaaaa its all coming together!!!!! woooohoooooo

Anonymous said...

we are so happy for you both we hope you have a very long,happy,and exciting life together.

Anonymous said...

oh also i love your blogg ,shame they dont have bloggs inthe uk