Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday Dinner

Went for dinner at Cooper Place. Kori and Justin (Lori's brothers) Mary and Austen (sp?) (Kori's girlfrind and son) Amanda and Belle (Justin's wife and sweet dog) and of course Nolan, Mom, Guy and me (Lori). Missing are- Rich and Conor and Emily cause they are 500 km away...dang! Wish you were here guys.

There's me Lori before heading over fro dinner(note my new necklace I got from Val and Joe-->thank you I love it)


Mary and Kori maxin and relaxin after a big dinner and dessert. They brought Bunt cake. mmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Justin and Amanda--that baby could be born anyday. So exciting!


Kori gave Nolan an electric guitar for a Christmas gift. He just got it tonight. What a sweet present Uncle Kori. Nolan is a thery thery lucky boy!!!!


That's Austen (someone let me know if I am spelling it right) He brought his sweet starwars light saber game and fun was had by all. Thanks dude!

My mom (Donna) sitting in Nolan's chair.

Despite the stress in everyone's life right now we all got together and it was nice to be with peopel I love.

No comments: